Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is that ';Elmer's glue'; like white paste that they use at the hair salon to make your hair super soft?

Does anybody knows the name of this hair conditioning and where can I buy it?


What brand makes the best?What is that ';Elmer's glue'; like white paste that they use at the hair salon to make your hair super soft?
I don't know of the conditioner that makes your hair super soft, but my hairdresser recommended a different product that makes hair soft.








It's in a clear slender tall bottle, it's by Paul Mitchell and it's called Super Skinny Serum. Its a clear liquid and thick like syrup.





I have shoulder length hair, and I only use three drops.


My hairdresser told me to start at the ends and work towards the scalp.








And on the plus side, it was very inexpensive, only 5 dollars.


And it lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment