Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have SUPER thick and coarse hair, should I buy Mane n' Tail or salon brands?

I have really thick and coarse black hair (not afro, just the color). Should I try the Mane n' Tail or go to the salon and and ask what they suggest for my hair. I will be getting the shampoo and conditioner on whatever i choose. What do you think?I have SUPER thick and coarse hair, should I buy Mane n' Tail or salon brands?
I'm a cosmetologist and I love using Mane-n-tail. But I have fine hair and it adds body and shine. With thick hair you would have better luck with a solon brand for thick coarse hair.I have SUPER thick and coarse hair, should I buy Mane n' Tail or salon brands?
i have thick hair also, and i don't always use salon products because they can be pretty expensive. i've never used mane n' tail, but i really enjoy herbal essence...and pantene pro v. it makes my hair silky and healthy.





try those!
i would personally have salon brand hair product because i personally have thick hair and i work at a hair salon as a manager and hair cutter/colorer i reccomend tresseme salon brand and dejavu salon brand
Mane N Tail doesn't have silicones in it like some other products.... you may like the effect that it gives.... although i personally don't like the feel of them in my hair and that's why i use Mane N Tail ;-)
Go with salon brand products they are best for any type of hair. DO NOT USE MANE N' TAIL!!!!!!!!!! It will kill the color of your hair and its just not a smart idea.
i would ask the salon what they think about mane n' tail and ask what else they suggest
ask the salon
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment