Friday, January 15, 2010

How do i get tan super fast with out going to a tanning salon?

I am a white/medium color and it takes a while for me to get really tan but summer is coming up and i need too! my mom wont let me go to a tanning salon and the spray tan turned out orange. how do i get tan in the sun FAST?How do i get tan super fast with out going to a tanning salon?
i have used banana boat dark tanning oil with spf 4 and it has worked really well


you can get a tan fast or gradually and it makes your skin really soft with a nice scent


you just have to buy a bottle which costs about 6 bucks


works like a charm for natural sun tanningHow do i get tan super fast with out going to a tanning salon?
I see what you are saying about the spray tan how sometimes its orange. Well to tell you the truth Im a big tanner and I use the beds alot but I am pregnant now so I can't. I have been going spray tanning and I love it. It takes two min but the thing is you have to get sprayed where they do air brush tanning it looks so much better. Where I live we have beach bum tanning salons here and I swear by them they are great but you might have to try a few before you find the place you like. Remember dont use just any spray(like mistic tan) use an airbrush tan. Good luck, it looks great.
try Jergens self tanning lotion





it is great and bery cheap
get a tanning lotion. so it tans you gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment